Saturday, March 29, 2014

They're back

Shoes: Birkenstock // Jacket: W118 by Walter Baker, similar here // Boyfriend Jeans: Rag & Bone // Hat: Target
One trend I am THRILLED to see back this summer? Birkenstocks. Yes, "those hippie sandals". Not only are they the most comfortable sandals I have EVER owned (I think my first pair was back when I was 13) but they simply go with everything, and frankly, aren't too expensive.

I found these at DSW last weekend for close to $60 plus, DSW is always handing out coupons and deals that you could easily get them down to $50. ALSO, I was at Nordstrom Rack this weekend and saw a pair there for also $60. Be sure to check the discounted stores and, dare I say it...thrift stores before you pay more than $80 for a pair.

{Amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment