Friday, March 21, 2014

Changing of the seasons

 
Dress: J. Crew, Similar here // Booties: Nordstrom // Necklace: old, similar here // Watch: Michele // Bracelet: David Yurman // Earrings: Kate Spade // Jacket: Kate Spade
Photography by Lauren Frisch

Whether we are talking about the weather seasons, or the seasons of life; one this is always constant, change.  This week, KC saw 20 degree temperatures and 75 degree temperatures. We are threatened with snow, and rain, all within 24 hours. We were reminded that a new season is on the horizon and with a new season comes a new chapter in all of our lives.

Spring is my most favorite season of them all. We can shed our ‘winter skin’ and look forward to crisp mornings and cool nights. (I’ve often contemplated having a bonfire to burn all of my winter tights and wool socks. I mean, enough is ENOUGH.) It’s the season of changes; kids are graduating, people are getting married, March madness starts (which I would know nothing about since I'm from the state of Kansas (insert sarcastic look here)), bunnies start terrorizing our flower beds…FLOWERS, we can plant FLOWERS again! Days become longer and colors become brighter, wool pants turn into maxi skirts, boots turn into sandals, and transparent skin becomes a little sun kissed. Be still my heart…

SPRING IS HERE {almost} !!!
{Amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment