Monday, April 28, 2014

Beat the system




 Rag & Bone Talia Sweater // Boys Club Sweater

I will never be one that promotes buying replicas or "knock-off's" but my tagline is "satisfying my champagne taste on a beer budget" so, when I find things like this, I just have to share.

If I could wear Rag & Bone all day, everyday, I would 100%. I love everything about the line, designers, and the textiles they use just makes the world a better place. However, trying to justify a $400 sweater for spring (which, 'Spring' in Kansas City lasts all of about 4 weeks) is hard for anyone to do. After spending an afternoon doing what I now call "research" I came across this beauty. Be smart, people! Shop around, Google, look at other websites, you'd be shocked to see what you find!

{Amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment