Saturday, August 30, 2014

Too Soon?

Shearling cardigan: BB Dakota

Side Zip Sweater: She Inside

Fringe Hem Sweater: She Inside

Open Back Sweater: Asos

Chiffon Hem Sweater: J. Crew

Embellished Sweater: Necessary Clothing

Wrap Sweater: Just Female

Rival Team Cardigans: Gold // Blue

Is it too soon to already be wanting to be in big, oversized, chunky sweaters? Maybe it's the fact that all I have had to choose from this summer has been tanks or tees with ruching down the side (*side note can someone please find a better way to design maternity clothes? We are pregnant, not PTO mom's in training.) and pants with elastic waist bands. If elastic waist pants don't scream "take fashion advice from me"; then I'm clearly in the wrong business.

Or, maybe it's the fact that 'sweater weather' means fall, which I think we can all agree is by far the most superior of seasons. (I'll spare everyone from sounding like a broken record going on and on about the 'crisp air' and football saturdays. We know, that also happens in the fall.)  It also means that Christmas (and Baby Morris) are right around the corner and with Christmas means a new year, a time for everything to start anew. 

Since I just can't wait to bust out my Fall sweaters (and say sayonara to ruching galore), I've decided to give everyone a little head start on their fall wardrobe. Above are some of my most favorite pieces for Fall...and did I mention none of them are over $110 (Most of them being under $50!!!!!!!!)????????

{Amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment