Thursday, August 7, 2014

keep it simple





****
Dress: Kate Spade // Shoes: Kate Spade, similar here // earrings: Lily Dawson // Bracelets: Hermes, J. Crew, Coordinate Collection, David Yurman // Watch: Michele // Sunnies: Free People

Photo Cred: Ryland Devero
Sometimes, all you need to do is look no further than your idol and remember that today is just another day and to keep life simple. 

Sure, I could make this post a series of quotes by Audrey Hepburn but we've all been on pinterest and we know those by heart. Over the past 4 months I have really had to listen to myself and my body and have had to learn how to just stay still, stay quiet, and stay simple. It's not easy but I just know the outcome will be something that only dreams are made of. 

{Amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment