Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The most wonderful time of the Year















Forgive me as I go on my annual rant about my most favorite time of the year. Some people think Christmas is the best time of the year and that's their own personal opinion. I, on the other hand, find it way too cold, the pressure to impress people with gifts and holiday parties is overwhelming at times and don't even get me started on the time it takes to decorate your house.

My favorite time of the year is right now. Why? For one reason, and one reason only...THE Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Sure, I am a little biased to this sale as I successfully worked 6 of these sales in the past.  At the time I hated every waking minute of it. Not even kidding, in the slightest. Until you can call yourself a "Nordy Girl" and have worked at least 1 of these, you will never understand the work, preparation and sheer exhaustion one goes through to make sure you, as a consumer, gets the deals you are coveting. The most important thing to remember about this sale is when it's over on August 4th...prices go back up to original price. That's even if these items make in through the entire sale without being sold out.

Above are a few of the items that are 1. things I must have, or, 2. ACTUAL deals. meaning, these items NEVER go on sale (like, ever) except for these 17 days of the anniversary sale.

{Amy}

1. Barefoot dreams Blanket. $64.90 // after sale $98
2. Tory Burch Riding boots. $299.90 // after sale $495
3.Balenciaga perfume. $121 // after sale $130
4. Rebecca Minkoff crossbody. $196.90 // after sale $295
5. Rebecca Minkoff Coin Purse. $49.90 // after sale $75
6. Hanky Panky Thong. $14.90 // after sale $23
7. Woven Heart Sweater. $37.90 // after sale $58
8. Halogen Leather Dress. $198.90 // after sale $298
9. Thread & Supply Jacket. $41.90 // after sale $64
10. Kendra Scott necklace. $51.90 // after sale $78
11. Rag & Bone Top. $99.90 // after sale $150
12. KUT of Kloth Boyfriend Jean. $52.90 // after sale $79.50
13. Frye 'Molly' Boot. $279.90 // after sale $417.95


No comments:

Post a Comment