Sunday, June 8, 2014

current {Summer} obsessions


It's the summer I've been waiting 14 years for: the return of Birks and overalls. I mean, my ultimate wish of it being Limited Too overalls and floral print Birkenstocks clearly isn't what's back but hey, I'll take what I can get! I wish I could remember why I thought the summer of '00 was the best summer of my life but I couldn't tell you. I don't remember a particular story, person, or reason that made it so great but in my mind, it was. 

I've got a good feeling about the Summer of '14 this time around and to get me ready for it, I've highlighted just a few of my favorite things {at the moment} to make this Summer just as memorable as the one 14 years ago.

What was your year? What year will forever be in your memory as a year you will never forget? A year that you can safely say you were happy 99% of the time? 

{Amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment