Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Until the snow stops

 
Skirt: Old, but similar here //Ring: House of Harlow, similar here. // Bracelets: Vintage, Stella & Dot, similar here. // Sweater: H & M Flash sale, similar here. //Hat: Target  // Booties: DV by Dolce Vita


There's something so peaceful about the snow. Especially when the entire city is shut down and the Mayor is telling you to stay inside. When the hustle and bustle of my everyday life has to stop and my one "job" is to simply watch the snow fall, it's amazing. I went outside to try and shovel and you can't even hear cars go by on the snow-packed roads. I believe it is God's way of telling us all to 'slow our roll' and just breathe.

These were clearly taken over the weekend before the foot of snow fell. Maybe if I made myself believe it wasn't THAT cold out that Spring might actually come sooner...I'm realizing now my tactic didn't work.

{Amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment