Sunday, February 9, 2014

2 sides to every story

Hat: Milk & Honey Boutique // Jeans: 7 For All Mankind// Shoes: Converse // Jacket: Kate Spade// Denim Jacket: 7 For All Mankind, similar here// Oxford: Kate Spade // Watch: Michele //Bracelets: J. Crew, Kate Spade, Jade bangles from Beijing and Taiwan, Beaded-DIY

"It takes 2 to tango", "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde", "There are 2 sides to every story".

Where fashion is concerned, there is nothing more beautiful than both sides of the story. I own more pairs of boyfriend jeans than I care to share (6), enough baggy Tee's that Rapunzel herself would have slack if she tied them all together, and roughly 5 pairs of beat up old Converse. I am not a high fashion wearing kind of gal. That does not mean that I don't covet Isabel Marant, dream in Givenchy, have Carl Lagerfeld on my 'short list' of people I'd like to have a drink with, and have a mad girl crush on Deborah Lloyd.

Lloyd's 'where in the world is Kate Spade' idea for this year has gotten my attention and my girlie-girl side is smitten. This month's theme is Paris, and the colors are what my dreams are made of...I can have my cake and eat it too!

P.S. It's colder than Sh*t in KC.

{Amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment