Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My Target shoe haul

You don't have to know me to know my love for Target. Hell, you don't have to know any 30 year-old mom to know their love for Target. Actually, let me take that a little further; YOU AREN'T AMERICAN IF YOU DON'T LOVE TARGET. Ok, that's pushing it. But, there are days that I wake up thinking "I have to parent again. All day long. Maybe if I run to Target, pick up a grande misto from Starbucks INSIDE Target, and walk around, I'll feel a little better." And ya know what, it usually works! #basic

This past weekend I went on one of my typical "just going to run to Target from some La Croix!" trips and, of course, they were putting out their Fall shoes. Damn it. SHIT. My weak spot. How do you expect a sleep-deprived mother of 2 to walk away from $27.99 neoprene shoes that look IDENTICAL to a pair of $70 Steve Maddens? 

I'm currently looking into a 12-step program for people like me but until then---check out my target shoe haul!




The below comparisons look SUPER (sarcasm) professional but it gets the point across---WHAT?!?!


















Just cause they are adorable...$27.99

No comments:

Post a Comment