Thursday, July 13, 2017

Anniversary round up. TAKE 2...KIDDOS.

Let's be real-- The #nsale has a ton darling baby clothes. Like, pit-in-my-stomach cute. But now a days, with a rambunctious 2 year old and a 3 month old that throws up ALL THE DAMN time, you'll find us shopping cat & jack at target. Cause, priorities. 

HOWEVER, Nordstrom hit a home run this year with baby GEAR. yeah, they've got strollers & carseats, oh my! But, 2 of the baby items I literally cannot live without are on the sale and I will officially be come "that mom" that is buying extra blankets to hide, just in case we lose one...someday.  
The holy grail of playpens.This Acts as an activity gym AND a bed. It's got a soft, removable mattress, a mosquito net (praise!), toys, AND....IT'S UV 50+. The only real question is: Can I fit in it?
I mean. Do I really need to discuss this? sizes 8 (toddler) up to a size 13 in women's? K, see ya. 
At this point, just take all my money. 
As if they will actually still be available by day 2. But---WHAT?!
Do you're self a favor. Splurge. This is the ONLY blanket Hadley will sleep with and if she doesn't have it--you better find it. And yes, I will be buying 1-2 more not because I'm totally unrealistic but if she were to ever lose hers, I shutter to think of what will become of me. 
Another "mommy must" for our house. It ha sa flexible straw so kiddos can make sure to drink everything. Easy closure, spill proof, easy to grab.

Ok, no. This clearly isn't for every kid. But, I want to draw attention to Tucker & Tate. I've got a few items by them and it holds up so well! Stains come right out, doesn't shrink, and holds it shape. Not to mention, something like this is reversible--that's like a 2 for 1 deal, right?
These. Holy shit, THESE. prior to having Hadley 2.5 years ago I had heard horror stories about people going through TONS of bottles just trying to find the one that would work. Hadley took to these so incredible well, I thought it was a fluke. Then a girlfriend of mine had her daughter try them. Same thing. Now, Hunter...sucks it down as if it's the real deal. "A soft, squeezable bottle features a silicone nipple that mimics breastfeeding and eases breast-to-bottle transitioning." So there. 
Cause it's F-ing adorable. And it gets cold in Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment