Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August Target Haul

Recently, it seems like every time the kids or I wear something from Target, we get a compliment. Or a "so cute, where's that from?" I'm not saying this to toot my own horn but instead, I've decided to do a monthly "Target Haul" post. Highlighting what all I have found at my recent trips to Target and just how well dressed we can all be, on a budget. 

*Don't worry, will also be highlighting the kiddos AND...the dudes!

 
First off, this dress is marked down to $12.48! Not to mention that right now it's buy 1, get 1 50% off on all Xhilaration clothing!

 
Alright ladies, SADDLE UP. The new collection from Who What Wear is INSANE. Not to mention that they have plus sizes in just about everything! This jacket is under $40 PLUS , if you have cartwheel, you get an additional 10% off. So...yeah, practically free. 

 
I've been trying to get behind the Pajama top look for a few months now but haven't found the perfect top. Everything is either too "nighty", or frankly, so cheaply made that I break out into a sweat just trying it on. Well, Who What Wear did it again and at under $25 (plus 10% off for cartwheel believers), it was a no brainer for me. 

 
And yeah, I will take this silky bandana scarf at under $20, while I'm at it. K, thanks. 

 
Could not be more relieved that I passed on the EXACT Kate Spade top a few months ago. Now, I can just wear this (machine washable) cotton & lace tank! And at under $23...you don't even have to try to sell it to me. (Comes in black too...with 10% off...Is this working?)

I was on the fence about this dress but then realized that it was under $30 and so lightweight that this post-2nd baby-hot flashes having-mama needs that, real bad. Low cut in the back but not so low that you can't wear a bra. Also comes in a blue floral print

*Stay tuned for how I will transition this into the winter*

 
First off, y'all like my socks?! #fashionista. I found the perfect tank over the summer and I may, or may not, have purchased them in every color. Now, I found the perfect tee. Super soft cotton with a v-neck that's not "too much". Side slits makes it perfect for layering and if you are under 5' 7", you could totally wear this with leggings. Oh...and it's $14.  


Lastly, the long kimono. With my height, I love a long kimono that I can throw over jeans, a dress, or leggings, and not feel like I am showing the world what the good lord gave me. Ya feel me? I will totally be wearing this with shorts (pictured) and with jeans when it gets warmer out. The perfect weight for anything, really! 

Until next time, Target. 

{Amy}

No comments:

Post a Comment