Monday, May 1, 2017

Summer wardrobe: take 1.

Can someone just real quick brief me on where the last 15+ years went? 'Cause I could have sworn I was wearing this brand in middle school. In fact, I know I was because there was nothing my mother hated more than having to go into the God-awful, loud, overly cologned stores to find me the perfect $39.50 tank top. 

Maybe the end of the world really is closer than I think because the damage I just did on their website is a real good indication that I've either A) gone complete cynical or B) They are reinventing themselves. 

I'm talking about Abercrombie & Fitch (insert song lyric here). I stumbled upon their website (which they def didn't have the last time I shopped there) and my shopping cart started filling up faster than the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale...CHECK THIS OUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment